Monday

Electoral College Has Romney Winning Election

Humorous Observation sent from a Friend - I Just Added the Graphics
"I love Christmas lights. They remind me of the people who support Obama: they all hang together, half of them don't work, and the ones that do, aren't that bright." Author Unknown

I trust this little dose of humor does not offend my Obama supporting friends - it's just a fun observation to lighten the tension of a tense election.

As to the post at hand, I thought Romney supporters might like a detailed glimpse of how he could win the 2012 Presidential Election.

President Obama is currently at 237, while Romney is slightly behind at 235. However, with the majority of pundits giving the majority of the 66 toss ups to Romney, the election is looking more and more like a Romney Presidency. Much can happen between then and now (like a hurricane to derail momentum - obviously I added this after Sandy struck) but the trend is promising.


Note 1 - States in Blue were won by Barack Obama in 2008.
Note 2 - Sated in Red were won by John McCain in 2008.

Mark
©Googtoon - Life • Popular Culture • Politics • Entertainment • Public Figures