|The Single Cell of Life|
While I've got you here, I thought to enclose a few more of my personal musings, which, though my kids are tired of hearing, they promise to be new to you:
• Those who believe in miracles are forever mindful they are one.
• The fullness of God is most transformative in those who see the emptiness in everything else.
• It's been said that the two ways to get enough out of life are to either accumulate more or desire less. I propose a third: be content with what you have while polling the other two.
• A brighter tomorrow begins the moment yesterday is dimmed.
• Marvel at the everyday moments of life...as years past you'll see that the treasures for which you toiled were yours all the time.
• Since the person observed in your mirror is at best an illusion, why not identify the attributes you wish most to behold and then grow into them?
• FUTILITY: trying to love others without believing how profoundly precious you are to God.
• FORESIGHT: cherishing what you have while you have it - not when it's gone.
Should you be interested in reading more, and to quote a star from a long gone era, Jimmy Durante, "I've got a million of them..."
Mark©Googtoon - Life • Popular Culture • Politics • Entertainment • Public Figures